SPORTS DAY POSTPONED TO JUNE 17 DUE TO WET CONDITIONS
Unfortunately, due to very wet and rainy weather today, and a forecast for persistent rain for Richmond through this evening and tomorrow, we are cancelling our plans for Sports Day tomorrow.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we believe that our fields will be too soggy and wet for us to be able to offer a fun and safe Sports Day experience for our students.
Please note the following:
- DIsmissal for tomorrow (Friday June 10) will be at 2:45 pm.
- Tomorrow will be a regular school day
- Our PAC Sponsored "Fresh Slice" Pizza Lunch will go ahead as planned tomorrow.
- Our new date for Poke'Mon Sports Day will be Friday June 17th
- Our plans / itinerary for the 17th will be the same as outlined in yesterday's Sports Day Notice - including our early dismissal at 1:30 pm
Thank you for your understanding regarding this news.
Let's hope for some warm and dry weather next week and an awesome and exciting Poke'mon Sports Day on Friday June 17th